sábado, 28 de novembro de 2009

Arsenal skipper Cesc: Ramsey, Wilshere better than me

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas rates the likes of Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere as better than he was at the same age.

Indeed, Cesc fears Wales international Ramsey taking his place in the near future!

"Ramsey, Wilshere, Fran Merida. They are at the level of everyone. Perhaps even better than me. They are top class. In training, phew, they are so good," Cesc told the Daily Mail.

"Aaron has really developed. Physically he is bigger and more powerful, as you could see when we played Liverpool in the Carling Cup. If I go to sleep I will wake up and find him in my place. No, it is true. Wilshere will be a top player, too, and when he gets a bit older they will move him into the middle. They just need a run of games to gain confidence and they will be a big part of Arsenal’s future. A future I hope to be part of."


in tribalfootball.com

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário